Kalimat when/while ditengah
1. You were not listening to me when I told you to turn the oven off.
2. Sammy was waiting for us when we got off the plane.
3. I was watching TV when she called.
4. He was cancelling his flight when we called him.
5. I was overtaking a truck when I heard a loud thump.
6. We were watching a movie when the screen went blank.
7. We were complaining about the weather when the sun broke through the clouds.
8. Sandra was washing the dishes when a plate fell off the shelf.
9. I was talking with James when the telephone rang.
10. I was watching TV when you telephoned.
11. I held my breath when somebody was behaving suspiciously in my backyard.
12. Male students were playing around while female ones were chitchatting.
13. My roommate was snoring loudly while I was studying.
14. We were smoking while we were drinking.
15. I breathed well when somebody was not behaving suspiciously in my backyard.
Kalimat when/while diawal
1. When the phone rang, she was writing a letter.
2. While we were having the picnic, it started to rain.
3. While John was sleeping last night, someone stole his car.
4. While I was writing the email, the computer suddenly went off.
5. While he was talking on the phone, I was watching TV.
6. While she was packing the bags, I was looking for our passports.
7. While Angelica was playing tennis, the plane crashed.
8. When Bob was painting windows, it started raining.
9. When I was jogging someone stopped me and asked what time it was
10. When Bob was painting windows, Mary was working in the kitchen.
11. While I was sleeping, she was working.
12. When I called him last night, he was playing card with his friends.
13. When she screamed for help, we were chitchatting.
14. When someone broke into our house, we were sleeping.
15. While I was not typing this note, we were watching TV in the family room.